it is very easy telling everyone I have written poetry for over 20 years, and some of my poetry was published in some anthologies.
I did also explain that a lot of these poems were lost over time, but today I found a list of poems I have had published in the period up to 2004.
I share that list with you, obviously some more poems were published since then. First is the title of the poem then the anthology
- Running River / the cream of the north-west.
- Dream State Zoo / poet’s retreat.
- sick society / poetic justice
- teeny bopper love / young at heart
- what’s out there? / our psychic world
- crying on / treasured memories
- criminal justice bill / have your say
- 2 rd / road rage
- the killer punch of a feather / thunderstruck
- a day to behold / news at ten
- children bah humbug / spring thoughts
- lies and cyanide / love everlasting
- proud in misery / poetry now book of rhyme 2000
- 1996 (sick of murder) / revealing words
- romance is a dying art / chasing shadows
- the question is will good or evil win? / a summer’s breeze
- woeful tales / catch the sunshine
- at last.. / poetic rhythms
- if I change the world today… / never hold time
- how can I love this world… / where your thoughts take you
- tragedy in molise / shadows in the sunshine
- … to throw it all away / prisms of light
- the pleasure is mine / rhyming verse
- closed doors / inspirations from the heart
- what’s the point / my reason for being
- light my way / evolutions of time
- time’s so slow / verses of a poetic kind
- twisted paranoid worms / time is the essence
- before I lose control / collected thoughts
- mountains / celebrations in words
- ss148 via pontina / connections of life
- the maggots inside / shadows in the sunshine
- endless days / thoughts in verse
- virus / awakening the soul
- all hope lost / the truth from the game
- can I ask you a serious question / inspirations from the heart
- fantasies don’t breed memories / memories within
- fragments / tide of thoughts
- selling movies doesn’t came cheap / life’s a game
- the push and pull of friendship / on life’s way
all anthologies published by poetry now 1996 up until 2004.
like I said there are other poems floating somewhere in the internet, “sunset in Rome ” is one of these. Most of the above poems were destroyed due to the fact they are rubbish but that is another story!
now you have more background on my poetic past!